Happy 4th of July!! In case you missed this on my Instagram stories, I wanted to add this quick and simple recipe that’s a perfect edition to your patriotic celebration.
You will Need:
* 2 1/4 cups of milk
* 2 packs of instant vanilla pudding mix (3.4 oz)
* thinly sliced strawberries
* pack of fresh blueberries
*1 box of graham crackers
*16 oz. container of whipped topping
- Mix the instant pudding packs with the milk in a large bowl. Stir until the mixture thickens.
- Add the whipped topping to the pudding and blend together. Set aside.
- In a 9×13 glass baking dish, cover the bottom with graham crackers.
- Spread a thin layer of whipped mixture over the graham crackers.
- Add the remaining graham crackers in a gallon sized ziploc bag and crush them.
- Add a layer of crushed graham crackers on top of the whipped mixture.
- Add another layer of whipped mixture and then a layer of strawberries.
- Continue to layer the dish with graham cracker crumbs, whipped mixture, and fruit. Be sure to end with whipped mixture for the top layer.
- Use the remaining strawberries and blueberries to create a flag on the top of your parfait.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
This is a super easy and inexpensive dessert to enjoy in the hot summer months. If you make this recipe, be sure to share it with me and your thoughts! Adding a video tutorial as well below if you’d like to make this alongside me!
Have an amazing day and don’t forget to like this post:)
One thought on “Patriotic Parfait Recipe”
That’s so pretty….I bet its so yummy. Happy 4th y’all be safe I love you!!